domingo, 22 de agosto de 2010

Mmmmmmmontreal, good bye...

... I am about to fly.

This was my first stop in what seems to be a challenging World Tour. First, Montreal. Then, London--with the promises of meeting big, big names that I will feel intimidated by, like Amartya Sen. New Delhi follows--with its merciless heat, buzz, relentless motion. Last, Geneva--the opposite (booooooooring!) But also, great great minds.

Montreal was sweet... A delicious dessert to gain strength before a hard couple of weeks up in the air. (Logic would mandate dessert to come afterwards, but here, the order of the factors did indeed change the result). A beautiful town, a beautiful evening, excellent company and a superb death by chocolate. I refuse to start thinking about rainy London, until I get out of the next plane...

No hay comentarios: