lunes, 23 de agosto de 2010

London came to soon...

...embedded in the unavoidable hallucination that seems to be the by-product of jet lag. I can't sleep. And, for a change, this time I was not able to sleep on the plane coming here, either.

Whenever insomnia comes back, I can't help to think about some of the first lines of "The Fight Club", where Edward Norton says something like "insomnia is like never being completely asleep and never being completely awake". Honestly, I fail to grasp how I spent long decades of my life with acute insomnia. Sleep deprivation is, for certain, one of the most efficient ways of torture.

And here I am, in (not rainy but indeed windy) London, sleepless.

Thinking.
Floating.
Imagining.

Too many ideas and presences in my half awake-half asleep mind and body.

Time to turn off the computer and give it another try.

No hay comentarios: