lunes, 11 de abril de 2011

I want to wake up...

...in a city that never sleeps... And that is exactly what will happen.
Why is New York so special? Why are we endlessly attracted to this crazy city?
It is, certainly, more vibrant than almost any other city.

Manu, Shaams and I make sure that we go at least once a year. The same way in which the raccoon and I always make it to Cape Town, my sistas and me continue to end up in New York. We walk up and down Manhattan, stroll around the Village and enjoy the green air in Central Park--watching dogs and their pets (who believe to be their owners) run and enjoy.

We never get tired of it. It is never boring. The city hat never sleeps is always exactly that: an endless stream of energetic pulsations, which come up through the ground, fill your veins and explode in your heart.

I am looking forward to it, once again.

1 comentario:

Unknown dijo...

Let me first confess: I have only been once, and then only for a weekend. But what I loved was everything that I could watch. At any point you could just stop and look up and there would be something amazing to look at.