domingo, 7 de febrero de 2010

White marshmallow post-apocalyptic hallucination

…That is what the chicken called the snow-siege of Washington DC. I am in a “white marshmallow post-apocalyptic hallucination” state of mind, certainly. It is f*** cold, and as much as I would like to enjoy it, it is beyond me.

Dogs are enjoying it, though. They are running, dashing through the snow, jumping like deer, barking at each other, at the snow, and absolutely loving it. And they don’t even seem to feel the cold.

Meanwhile, I am trying to be patient, on the phone with someone incapable of actually solving any problem— a Delta agent. This is the third time in a row that I was rescheduled on a flight that was then to be cancelled. Flights are leaving from Dulles, but none from National. My partners in crime have already left. But I am trapped in the capital of the Free World! F***!

So what better opportunity than this one to do something new? How about an attempt to keep my friends updated on all the little stories, visions and hallucinations encountered around the world?

Let’s give it a try.

No hay comentarios: