martes, 9 de febrero de 2010

the marshmallow hallucination is over...


At least for me. Washington DC continues to be under snow attacks, and I had to buy my way out through another airport and with another airline. But I made it just in time, because more snow is expected.

I have been in colder places before--like the time I visited Nick, in Madison, and it was 26 below cero (Celsius). But I had never seen this much snow. Look at the picture!--the unidentifiable object in the forefront is actually a car!

My next trip promises to be very different: summer in Cape Town.

1 comentario:

Eminencia Gris dijo...

Is it possible that a marshmallow hallucination turns into a sugar-free one? The amount of factual philosophy in the launching of your so much expected blog sounds really promising (and trust me, I am not being ironic...yet). Welcome to the matrix, my dear cosmic mouse!