sábado, 2 de octubre de 2010

Back to yellow!!!

OK, my friends... I got the message!

Only my favorite philosopher raised the issue of my dark entries one day on the phone.

I know that yellow is so much better than darkness. Believe me. But it is not always possible, and this is the one outlet I have, when I am alone, far away, to reach out to you and make sure that someone, somewhere, knows how I feel. When darkness approaches, I still feel able to make a post and wear my inside out, through the least discrete of all options.

But I am far from there now.

Today, I feel yellow. The city is beautiful. It is starting to get coldish, which always makes the sky in Mexico City blue and transparent. From my window, I can see the treetops, the church of Coyoacan and the mountains behind. I will have ice cream, good food, hang out with friends and my three loved creatures. I will have a drink. I will play. I will read. I will enjoy.

And turn into the sun, like a big, yellow sunflower...

1 comentario:

Waldo dijo...

=)